Padharo Jaisalmer Sightseeing Trip
About the Tour:
This tour offers you a perfect whisk of majestic forts, the unending beauty of the Thar Desert, rich culture and heritage, mystical lakes and so much more. Jaisalmer is nestled in the heart of the Thar Desert with history sewn into its fabric and sand dunes that make it uniquely attractive. Listen to the stories buried in the walls of the 'Golden Fort' by the generations of people who still continue to live there and set off on the journey to witness the vastness of the unending Thar Desert while riding a camel as the sun gently splashes its golden lights with the hue of pink giving way to the sky full of stars. Jaisalmer is a place full of colors and light; a place to breathe the richness of culture that it holds.
- Duration: 3 Days / 2 Nights
- Start Point: Jaisalmer
- End Point: Jaisalmer
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book this tour
- The above rates will vary and won't be same on special days such as Diwali, Dussehra, Christmas and New Years, to get the best rates for these days you can connect with us directly.
- Airport / Railway Station pick up and drop as per your flight / train timings
- Comfortable and hygienic Vehicle (SUV / Sedan / Tempo Traveler) as per the group size
- Stay on a double (for couples & special requests) and triple sharing basis in hotels / camps
- Breakfast (from Day 2 to Last Day as per itinerary)
- Driver night charges & allowances, toll tax, parking charges, etc.
- Experienced driver for the entire journey
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
Things not to Miss:
- Visit the Kuldhara Village to know why the entire village was cursed and abandoned overnight.
- Visit Longewala War Memorial to see the weapons and tankers used during Indo Pak war.
- Glide over the desert and feel the sand hitting your face as you go Dune Bashing in an open SUV at Sam Sand Dunes.
- Drive through the vast Thar Desert and have a close encounter with the desert animals at the Desert National Park safari.
- Taste the Bhang Lassi at the authorized Bhang Shops in Jaisalmer.
How to Reach:
By Air: The closest domestic airport to Jaisalmer is Jodhpur Airport, which is the best way to reach Jaisalmer by air. There are regular flights to Jodhpur from cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and Udaipur. From the airport, it will take you around 5 to 6 hours to reach Jaisalmer by road.
By Rail: Direct trains from Delhi, Jaipur and Jodhpur can be availed to reach Jaisalmer. The luxury train 'Palace on Wheels' can also be availed to reach Jaisalmer. On reaching the station, a representative will be ready to take you to your pre-booked hotel.
By Road: Jaisalmer has a good road connectivity with the nearby city of Jodhpur which in turn has a great connectivity of roads with Jaipur, Udaipur and Bikaner.