5 Days Shimla Manali Taxi Tour
The alluring features of Himachal Pradesh involve the lowland aura of fruit orchards, immersing valleys, snow-capped mountains, enchanting meadows, ecstatic forestland, and the intriguing rush of rivers. Nature lovers tag this place to be their soul purpose of traveling. Himachal is known to be the preserved wonder of India and attracts several tourists from around the globe. A wanderer can lose himself within the tremendous forms of bushy trees, engulfing a range of mountains, flowing rivers, and the magical lush green fields surrounding the area. The surrounding government has initiated preserving the immense beauty of the place by giving rise to several national parks where visitors can enjoy trekking and hiking. The marvels of Himachal make a person go spellbound with its bountiful resources.
An individual should prioritize some quality time to get an escape from their busy daily schedules. If you are interested, abide by the genuine service and book a cab for Shimla Manali tour at your convenience. Talking about the incredible features of Himachal, it has also shaded its forms into its surrounding places, such as Shimla and Manali.
Shimla was formerly stated as the summer capital of Britain. It is undeniably one of the magnificent places present in India. It is surrounded by a luscious, dense forest mainly of pine and oak trees. No other place can surpass its elegant and ecstatic beauty. On the other hand, Manali is known to be the endowing and enchanting hill station that drags attention from the travel-loving souls. You can nestle within the authenticity of nature and immerse yourself in adventurous sports such as trekking, hiking, rafting, paragliding and much more.
Day 01: ~Chandigarh to Shimla (130 Kms,3-4 Hrs)
- Our executive driver will pick you up from the Chandigarh Airport or Railway Station right after arrival.
- We will start our journey towards Shimla through Chandi Mandir, Pinjore Garden, Timber Trail, Kasauli, Sunset Point, Monkey Point, Gilbert Natural Trail, Parwanoo, Sankat Mochan Hanuman temple, and Himalayan Bird Park.
- Between our travels to Shimla, we will rest in some local area to have our lunch, and here you will be relaxing for some time.
- By evening we will be reaching our hotel in Shimla.
- You will be spending the rest of the night at your hotel in Shimla.
Day 02: ~ Shimla-Kufri Local sightseeing
- Today after having our breakfast, we will head towards Kufri and Green Valley, which is known to be an exciting scenic spot primarily used for film shooting.
- Here you can explore Himalayan National Park and Fun World.
- Kali Bari Temple is also one of the attractions that you will explore this day.
- Then we will visit the Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, where you can get to know the leading scientific attributes of our country.
- We will initiate our sacred journey by visiting the famous Jakhoo or Sankat Mochan temple, where a 108-foot-tall Lord Hanuman Statue is installed.
- The hill ranges look very enchanting from this temple.
- Later in the evening, you are free to roam around the Mall Road of Shimla, and there you can visit the Ridge of Shimla, the Christ Church of Shimla, the Gaiety Theater building, and the scandal point of Shimla.
- After exploring all the above places, you will be spending the rest of the night in the hotel.
Day 03: ~ Shimla to Manali (250 km / 7 hrs)
- Today after completing our breakfast, we will check out from the hotel in Shimla and make you drive to the wandering land of Manali.
- You will be spellbound by the mystic beauty of the scenic spots during the travel through the valleys of Sundernagar, Mandi, Pandoh Dam, Pandoh lake View Point, Hanogi Devi Temple, Beas River Point, Aut Tunnel, Kullu, and Buddhist Monastery.
- Nature looks very captivating while traveling through these beautiful hilly ranges.
- The dense and luxurious shades of valleys look very appealing in between Mandi to Manali.
- We will take you through the Beas River, where you will conquer numerous scenic spots.
- If you are interested in picture breaks, you can capture these memories with your loved ones.
- We will have our tasty lunch in the middle of this region with the locals.
- If interested, we will make you travel to the nearest traditional shawl weaving factory in Kullu. You will be able to see the authentic process of hand-woven techniques.
- Later in the evening, we will proceed toward Manali.
- You will be checking into your hotel, and in the evening, you can relax and roam around the local markets in Manali.
Day 04: ~ Manali Local Sightseeing to Solang valley and Rohtang Pass
- Today we will start our journey a little bit earlier after having our authentic breakfast, and we will travel to Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley.
- During our serene travel to Rohtang Pass, we will travel through Kothi Gorge, Marhi, Rahala waterfalls, Beas Kund, Rani Nallah, Gulaba, Nehru Kund.
- These places are resourceful with ancient significance, which makes them draw the attention of visitors from around the world.
- At noon we will head back to Solang Valley and will drive through Koksar, Sissu, and Atal tunnel.
- At Solang Valley, you can acquire challenging vibes by adhering to adventurous sports such as skiing, paragliding, snow scooter ride, and much more.
- In the evening, we will travel back to Manali and explore some local sights such as Hadimba Devi temple, Van Vihar, Manu temple, Vashisht temple, Club house, Buddhist Monasteries, Tibetan Market, Mall Road of Manali, and the old Manali village.
- The rest of the night you will be spending at the Manali hotel.
Day 05:~ Manali to Chandigarh (310 Kms,8-9 Hrs)
- Today morning we will be having our breakfast early and will get ready to go back to Chandigarh.
- We will take care of your comfort with a well-equipped vehicle during the journey.
- We will make you reach the Chandigarh Airport or station according to your convenience.
- Here we will end our beautiful journey and related services with you.
- Pickup & Drop.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival.
- All sightseeing by individual car.
- Transfers: Destination-Hotel-Destination.
- Sight-seeing as per tour itinerary.
- All toll taxes, parking fees and driver’s allowance.
- Inclusive of all taxes
- Charges for early Check-In & late Check-Out at Hotel.
- Rohtang Pass Charges
- Lunch & Snacks.
- Air fare/ train fare.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Camera Charges/Rides etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- 5% Goods And Services Tax (GST)